Thursday, October 8, 2009

2010 Honda Accord Crosstour - Ride and Drive October 28th

As of October 28th, I will be personally familar with the new 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour.
In usual Honda manner, it doesn't quite look like other CUV's, but you can tell from the new pictures the interior will be fantastic quality. I have several customers lining up for the first Crosstour's we get and the general age group is 40-70's.

I look forward to offering the Crosstour as a alternative to the CR-V and a smaller subgroup of younger customers as a bigger version of the Fit. On a side note, I really hope you can flat tow this like the CR-V!

I like how they blended the Ridgeline's in bed trunk into the rear of the cargo floor. That was a smooth move on Honda's part. As always with Honda, less is truly more and quality over quantity is number 1.

I will have a full report on my personal thoughts and driving impressions on the Crosstour late on the 28th after I get back from Tacoma during Honda's Ride and Drive event for consultants.
Till then!
Pictures: Honda.com







1 comment:

  1. Titan,

    You sent a message today about getting letters written by Pre-Paid Legal. I an help, but you did not include your phone number. Mine is (253)606-3928. I will be in Portland tonight and Vancouver tomorrow. Would you like to meet?

    P.S. Were you as disappointed as I was with the Anderson Silva fight? I read some of your Twitter posts.

    K.C. and Elena Call

    ReplyDelete